“GOOD” = Meeting real, felt needs of people, including food, water, shelter, medical, eco- & economic aid, knowledge, hope and purpose.
Our Core Values
1. Potential – Each person has value, and is worthy of the chance to live a poverty-free, meaning-full life. We create opportunities to get closer to that Good.
2. Empathy – The only way to truly understand a person’s needs is to “put yourself in their shoes.” Our work provides occasions for empathy.
3. Collaboration – Good work is being done all around the world. We partner with those who do that work, in a spirit of respect and shared values.
4. Common Ground – We communicate what will unite and inspire rather than divide and impede.
5. Creativity –We educate creatively. We take risks, think differently, act passionately, and have fun in the process.